- Development of recruitment criteria
- Recruitment of employee and customer participants
2. Customer View
- One-on-one or small group interviews with current and prospective customers to understand goals and key moments in the customer journey (positive and negative).
3. Employee and Data View
- One-on-one or small group interviews with employees to understand opportunities, pain points, and data available.
- Small group or large group session to prioritize service features in the customer journey and supporting back-of-house investments
5. Collaboration Session
Sessions with employees and customers to identify new ideas for the customer journey and gather information about supporting back-of-house needs.
- Visualization of key customer interactions along the journey and the supporting people, process and technology