- Development of recruitment criteria
- Recruitment of employee and customer participants
Employee and Data View
- One-on-one or small group interviews with employees to understand opportunities, pain points, and data available.
- One-on-one or small group interviews with current and prospective customers to understand goals and key moments in the customer journey (positive and negative).
- Small group or large group session with employees and customers to new ideas for key moments in the customer journey (positive and negative)
- Calculation of customer related impact and business impact of changes (or new service)
- List new features, resources required, budgets, and timelines